woensdag 26 januari 2011

Some looks that inspire me

Found some pictures which I love. These looks give me inspiration about what I'm planning to wear this spring/summer.
Yes, I know, I've been posting mostly about spring and summer, but I just can't wait to start shopping for the new season. When I see all these new clothes, my desire for summer is becoming bigger and bigger. Can't wait to just go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and people around you.

Lately I've been really into the maxi skirt. Love how you can combine them with clogs for example and with a lace top or knitted sweater! Oh..and a big hat for the finishing touch.
Thinking of buying a maxi skirt myself, but I don't know if it would look good on me, because I'm not that tall..

Take a look at the last two pictures. I think the dresses and shoes are so pretty! Definitely something I'm going to wear this spring! It's kinda bohemian, but also feminine.
What do you think of these looks? Would you wear it exactly as they do, or would you only take a few pieces and combine it with other things?







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten