maandag 17 januari 2011

Dear bank account, there are few things I want for this Spring/Summer...


(High) waisted denim Shorts: Never get enough of them. They are so easy to combine with a cute top, for example the one in the picture.
Loose sitting shirts with see-through fabrics: Definitely got to have a couple of those!
Silk blouses: Going to search for those in some earth tints, maybe also a bright pink one.
Loose sitting high waisted shorts: They give you that 70's look, which I think is really beautiful and feminine. Combined with a pair of high heels for the finishing touch. Hope I can also find one with a floral print.
Lace tops and dresses: Love lace. No other words to describe why I would love to have some in my closet this spring/summer.
Turquoise jewellery: I think the color is great. It goes really good with a brown skin. To bad for me I have to tan ;-). A few of those little bracelets on your wrist will give you that festival/hippie-kinda look.
Gold watch: Searching for the perfect gold watch. Wanting one for a while now. Hope I can find the perfect one soon!
Leopard scarf: Want to use it to make a bohemian inspired headband. I think it looks really cool, but It can also make you look feminine.
Hat: Not only cute to wear it to beach but also to give a finishing touch to your look.
Feather earrings: They look cute, don't they?
Denim vest: Want to wear it over a nice laced top, a jumpsuit or a little dress. I think It looks the most beautiful when you don't button it up.
Leather jacket: You got to have on in your closet. Already have a black leather jacket, but It's time to replace it with a new one!
Fringled tops/poncho's: Festival/bohemian-inspired, combined with a pair of shorts.
Floral jumpsuit: This would be the second year that I'm going to wear jumspuits. It's not only comfortable, but also a great, simple way to look cute without overdoing with all kind of things. The off-shoulder detail and floral print makes this jumpsuit special and really cute.
High waisted socks/tights: Combined with a pair of shorts or a cute jumpsuit or dress!
Watch-inspired neckace: Love it, because it looks kinda vintage. Would love to buy one in gold. I'm in love with gold at the moment.
Leather shorts: Wanting a leather short for such a long time. Seeing them everywhere up on the internet, wanting me want one even more. Searching searching.
Wood platform heels: You just got to love them.

I'm pretty sure I forget some items.. But If they pop into my head, I'll let you know!


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten