donderdag 13 januari 2011

New girl in town


Hi everybody,

First let me introduce myself. My name is Chaime and I'm an 18 year old girl from the Netherlands. If you want to know a little more about me you can read my profile description.
I've been following a few blogs for a while now and I love visiting them, because they give me a lot of inspiration about several things.
Since I was little I wrote all kind of little story's. My mother always thought that I was kinda good at it and I should write more to get better. Personally I always liked the fashion & blogging scene, so I wondered; why don't start my own blog?
So here I am, starting my own blog about fashion, travelling and anything that pops into my mind!
It's all new for me, so if you have any tips or requests let me know.

Hope you enjoy my blog!

Xoxo Chaime

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten