donderdag 3 februari 2011

It feels like home









These pictures remind me of my vacation in California last summer. I went to different states in America, but California is definitely my biggest love!
It feels like my second home. Theirs something about Cali that makes me want to come back every time.
From walking (or cycling) on the beach, going out for a delicious dinner at a small restaurant in Venice Beach to experiencing and shopping in LA.
I will probably post some pictures of my own trip one of these days! I just can't wait to go back again..
Hopefully summer of 2012 will be the lucky year that I can enjoy the beauty of California again!
For now I have to stick with my pictures and memories..

2 opmerkingen:

  1. great pictures! It must by cool in california
    follow you, follow back? :)
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The photos are great. Makes me want to visit the warm side of the globe!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen